Parents in Partnership Overview
The Parents in Partnership (PIP) is Greenville Technical Charter High School's parent organization. Parents in Partnership works hard to support the staff, students and families of GTCHS in many ways.
- Funds $5,500 of mini-grants for teachers to purchase classroom supplies, equipment and more.
- Contributes $10,000 toward cost of textbooks
- Pays $5,000 contract for Naviance, a college and career readiness software available to all students
- Supports teachers and GTCHS School Board with Snacks throughout the year.
- Runs the school lunch program
- Organizes parent volunteers in support of school events throughout the year
Our goal this year is to have 100% of our families join PIP. Memberships are just $5. If you haven't joined please send a check to GTCHS/PIP - c/o Misty Chidester in the school office.
Anytime you need to contact PIP email email@example.com
PIP Executive Council
Alicia Dixon, President
Regina Broome, Vice President
Rita Wells, 2nd Vice President
Libby Campbell, Secretary
Meredith Edwards, Treasurer
Ellen Lane, Ex-officio past president
PIP Lunch Volunteers
PIP Board Members
Front L-R Chris Linville, Libby Campbell
Back L-R Rita Wells, Regina Broome, Ellen Lane, Meredith Edwards, Alicia Dixon