COLLEGE IN HIGH SCHOOL? Associate's Degree and High School Diploma?
Class of 2027 Lottery Waitlist Application
Class of 2026, 2025, and 2024 Waitlist Applications
Lottery Drawing was held Monday, December 5
Click here for more information.
CLASS OF 2027 (current 8th Graders)
CLASS OF 2026 (current 9th Graders)
CLASS OF 2025 (current 10th Graders)
CLASS OF 2024 (current 11th Graders)
Come Discover GTCHS
Here at GTCHS, we are known for....
Advancing our Students Academically
Greenville Technical Charter High School is focused on dual enrollment and alignment of high school and college curriculum. We have 67% of our students taking college courses in grades 10-12 and graduated 100% in 2022!
Pathways toward University Transfer or Career Achievement
Last year our students took more than 2,744 college credits. From the Class of 2022, 14 students earned 20 Associate's degrees, and 54.5% of the senior class earned 24 or more college credit hours. Whether your child wants to be an engineer, a computer programmer, a pastry chef, or a welder, we provide pathways to achieve their dreams.
A Student Body that Goes Above and Beyond
GTCHS students aim high. Our students are breaking barriers across our community and nation. Producing two plays a year, home of national award winning clubs, a world competitive robotics team, and a competitive athletic program, our students know what it means to reach for the top. They also contribute more than 21,000 hours of service to the Greenville community every year.
Setting the Bar
As the original charter school in the state of South Carolina, our school set the bar for all middle college programs. With a strong foundation, we continue to be a model for others to emulate.
-First South Carolina High School Recipient of the National Jefferson Award, 2016
-First Public Charter School to receive National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Award
-First Public Charter School to receive Palmetto's Finest
How We Compare
- ACT Average - 22.1 (exceeds state and national average)
- SAT Average - 1144 (the ninth highest in SC and exceeds all local schools)
- College Success rate - 90% pass rate for college classes (compare to AP local pass rate of 59% with the highest Greenville County school being 74% and the local private schools reporting 81%)
What our parents and students say aboout GTCHS
- 90% of parents say our teachers encourage their children to learn
- 89% of parents report that our homework helps their children learn
- 92% agree that we have high expectations for all students
- 93% say their students feel safe at our school
- 95% find our counseling services and IGP conferences beneficial and helpful to their child's academic progress
The South Carolina Public Charter School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, or immigrant status in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle the nondiscrimination policies. For questions pertaining to Section 504 and Title IX, or to report sex discrimination, sexual harassment and/or assault, contact Jeff Taylor, Assistant Principal, at 506 S. Pleasantburg Drive, Bldg. 119, Greenville, SC 29607, 864-250-8844.