Student Parking Pass
In order to get a parking decal, please complete the below Google form:
Parking decals must be updated each school year. To receive a parking decal, students must have the following:
- State-issued Driver’s License
- Vehicle information, including make, model, owner, tag number
- Paid student activity fee
Decals must be placed on the outside lower left corner of the back window. If you get a new car, you must register the new car as outlined above (there is no additional charge).
At the beginning of the year, parking passes are distributed during Orientation. After Orientation, please see Mrs. Dot Fetters in the front office AFTER you complete the Parking Decal form to pick up your decal.
Temporary Parking Permits – Students must obtain a temporary parking permit from Mrs. Goodnough in the main office if they are driving a different car in an emergency situation. All cars must have a parking permit. Students may receive a ticket for parking a car without a permit even for a short time.
Greenville Technical College Parking and Driving Regulations
If you receive a ticket for the GTC Regulations offenses below, you must pay* GTC, unless there is evidence the ticket was written in error. In such cases, you may appeal to GTCHS administration within 5 days of receiving the ticket. After 5 days, the right to appeal is waived.
- The on-campus speed limit is 15 mph.
- Students must park between white lines only.
- GTCHS students are only allowed to park on the left side of Lot D.
- Vehicles must be forward facing in the parking space (DO NOT PULL THROUGH PARKING SPACES).
- Parking decals must be properly placed and visible at all times.
- For a complete list of GTC Parking Information, please stop by the Campus Police Department in Building 103, Room123.
*Pay all tickets at the GTC Business Office