Student Parking Pass
In order to get a parking decal, please complete the below Google form:
Parking decals must be updated each school year. To receive a parking decal, students must have the following:
- State-issued Driver’s License
- Vehicle information, including make, model, owner, tag number
- Paid student activity fee
Decals must be placed on the outside lower left corner of the back window. If you get a new car, you must register the new car as outlined above (there is no additional charge).
Temporary Parking Permits – Students must obtain a temporary parking permit from the main office if they are driving a different car in an emergency situation. All cars must have a parking permit. Students may receive a ticket for parking a car without a permit even for a short time.
Greenville Technical College Parking and Driving Regulations
If you receive a ticket for offenses of GTC Regulations below, you must pay* GTC, unless there is evidence the ticket was written in error. In such cases, you may appeal to GTCHS administration within 5 days of receiving the ticket. After 5 days, the right to appeal is waived.
- The on-campus speed limit is 15 mph.
- Students must park between white lines only.
- GTCHS students are only allowed to park on the left side of Lot D.
- Vehicles must be forward facing in the parking space.
- Parking decals must be properly placed and visible at all times.
- For a complete list of GTC Parking Information, please stop by the Campus Police Department in Building 103, Room123.
*Pay all tickets at the GTC Business Office