Lottery Enrollment Process
Lottery Enrollment Process
Once you accept your lottery spot on the Family Dashboard, you will need to collect copies of the below documents. (Please note: Uploading through Verizon causes the documents to look blurry on our end. Please do not upload via Verizon.)
All required documents should be uploaded into your online enrollment application or emailed directly to Dot Fetters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click this link if you need additional help on uploading your documents into your Family Dashboard. Uploading Documents
- Long Form Birth Certificate (SC birth certificate cards will not be accepted)
- Health Immunization Record (Must be on DHEC Form 2740A)
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
In addition, two (2) proofs of residency are also required. The following documents will be accepted:
- Current utility bill(s) displaying name, service address, and a billing date within the past 30 days.
- Closing statement or current mortgage statement for primary residence showing name and property address.
- Current signed lease agreement with the name and phone number of the landlord.
- Current paid tax receipt on real estate owned by parent/legal guardian.
- Current statement from any governmental agency which proves residency of the parent/legal guardian.
- Current paycheck stub showing name and address of residence.
Your current middle school should be able to assist you with copies of all your school records. You can download this records request letter to give to your school.
- Current grades (complete 1st semester grades, can be 2nd Quarter Report Card or current Quick Lookup)
- 7th Grade Report Card
- All standardized test scores for 7th and 8th grades (MAP, EOC, PSAT, etc.)
- Original Home Language Survey (if student attends a SC public school)
- Discipline Record
- Attendance Record
- South Carolina Student Information page from PowerSchool (if student attends a SC public school)
- Current 504 or IEP (if applicable)
- All ELL scores and paperwork (if applicable)
- Gifted and Talented Program qualification profile (if applicable)
Other documents that may be submitted:
Court order or legally binding document restricting parent(s) access to educational records.
Written consent by parent (legal guardian) that stepparent/other caregiver be granted access to educational records.
GTCHS is a public charter high school. There is no tuition fee for students; however, we do require a school materials fee of $50.00 for the 2021-2022 school year to be paid no later than the Intake Meetings. This is a non-refundable school fee.
The South Carolina Public Charter School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, or immigrant status in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle the nondiscrimination policies. For questions pertaining to Section 504 and Title IX, or to report sex discrimination, sexual harassment and/or assault, contact Jeff Taylor, Assistant Principal, at 506 S. Pleasantburg Drive, Bldg. 119, Greenville, SC 29607, 864-250-8844.