Once you accept a spot for enrollment at GTCHS, you will need to complete our online enrollment and collect copies of the below documents:
- Long Form Birth Certificate (SC birth certificate cards will not be accepted)
- Health Immunization Record (Must be on DHEC Form 2740A)
- Social Security Card
In addition, two (2) proofs of residency are also required. The following documents will be accepted:
- Current utility bill(s) displaying name, service address, and a billing date within the past 30 days.
- Closing statement or current mortgage statement for primary residence showing name and property address.
- Current signed lease agreement with the name and phone number of the landlord.
- Current paid tax receipt on real estate owned by parent/legal guardian.
- Current statement from any governmental agency which proves residency of the parent/legal guardian.
- Current paycheck stub showing name and address of residence.
Your current high school should be able to assist you with copies of all your school records. You can download this records request letter to give to your school.
- Current grades, if transferring mid-year
- All standardized test scores (MAP, EOC, PSAT, etc.)
- Original Home Language Survey
- Discipline Record
- Attendance Record
- South Carolina Student Information page from PowerSchool
- Current 504 or IEP (if applicable)
- All ELL scores and paperwork (if applicable)
- Gifted and Talented Program qualification profile (if applicable)
Other documents that may be submitted:
Court order or legally binding document restricting parent(s) access to educational records.
Written consent by parent (legal guardian) that stepparent/other caregiver be granted access to educational records.
All required documents should be uploaded into your online enrollment application or emailed directly to Dot Fetters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GTCHS is a public charter high school. There is no tuition fee for students; however, we do require a school materials fee of $50.00. This is a non-refundable school fee.
The South Carolina Public Charter School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, or immigrant status in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle the nondiscrimination policies. For questions pertaining to Section 504 and Title IX, or to report sex discrimination, sexual harassment and/or assault, contact Jeff Taylor, Assistant Principal, at 506 S. Pleasantburg Drive, Bldg. 119, Greenville, SC 29607, 864-250-8844.