"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."
How to Get Good Grades in Ten Easy Steps
- Believe in yourself
- Be organized
- Manage your time well
- Be successful in the classroom
- Take good notes
- Know how to read a text book
- Study smart
- Use test taking strategies
- Reduce test anxiety
- Get help when you need it
(L. O'Brien, 2006)
Additional Academic Resources
Collegeboard Big Future
- "What Kind of Student Are You?"
- "What is Your Learning Style?"
- "Which Habits Can You Improve?"
- "How Strong is Your Character?"