Greenville Tech Charter High School is very dependent on our parent volunteers. We encourage each family to participate in the success of their students school environment. Through the GTCHS Community Service Guide, it is asked that each family contribute 36 hours of service per year. There are many ways for you to help contribute!
Here are just a few suggestions:
- Working the Charter Cafe to help facilitate lunch
- Provide Office supplies ie: box printer paper
- Community Business relationships
- Annual Fund Drive
- Grant Writing
- Provide School Board snacks
- Provide Staff Meeting treats
- Assist PIP with Special Events
- Pig & Pearls
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Junior Luncheon Volunteer
- Senior Luncheon Volunteer
- Chaperone School Function
- Sports Team Parent
There is always someway we can use your help. If your work schedule doesn't allow your time, we gladly accept donations. ($10 = 1 hour) Located at the top right hand corner of our website is a "light bulb", a quick link to our SignUp Genius account. You may also visit volunteer opportunities by clicking HERE.
We ask that you help us track your hours. Please log in your service with this link. FAMILY SERVICE HOURS
"Thank you for your interest"